Sun’s Eye, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, & PAYPAL. All orders are subject to approval. Prices are subject to change without notice. The buyer understands that Sun’s Eye products are made from materials that may vary in color, odor, and texture within natural tolerances. The products received may not exactly match previous orders or lots of the same product.
Sun’s Eye, Inc. makes every effort to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, and offers a variety of shipping options to meet your needs. Expedited shipping may be available at additional charge.
Returns will be accepted for products damaged in shipping or for incorrectly filled orders. Problems must be reported within 10 days of receipt of order. Please call 1-800-786-7393 for authorization and instructions. Only authorized returns will be accepted. Authorization is at the sole discretion of Sun’s Eye, Inc.
Limitation of Liability
By purchasing Sun’s Eye, Inc. products, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to test and/or create a sample batch directly after purchasing any Sun’s Eye, Inc. product based on the intended use prior to using them for any purpose, not only as unaltered or “as-is” but also for and not limited to applying, diluting, blending, repackaging, or manufacturing Sun’s Eye, Inc. products into another product, repackaging, manufacturing, resale, or for personal use or gifts. As an end-user, giver, repackager, manufacturer, and/or reseller, the buyer is solely responsible for any claims, complaints, or issues regarding the raw and finished products the buyer handles, uses, freely gives, alters, creates, repackages, manufactures, and/or resells using Sun’s Eye’s products. The use of Sun’s Eye, Inc. products is at the sole discretion of the buyer, end-user, repackager, reseller, or manufacturer. These terms and conditions apply to all Sun’s Eye, Inc. products purchased at the retail and wholesale levels.
Flammability / Combustibility Warning
It is important to handle Sun’s Eye, Inc. products with caution, as they may be flammable or combustible and can pose a risk of fire if not used properly. We strongly recommend following these precautions to minimize the risk of fire when using Sun’s Eye, Inc. products.
- When handling Sun’s Eye, Inc. concentrated aromas, essential oils, or other products, be sure to wash your hands or wear and properly dispose of gloves; wash any clothing that comes into contact with the oil at least twice, using soap and water. Allow the clothing to air dry completely before using a dryer or iron as it may be flammable or combustible. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends washing the clothing more than once and hanging it to dry to avoid spontaneous combustion in a dryer.
- Exercise caution when using Sun’s Eye, Inc. concentrated aromas or essential oils to make laundry products, dryer balls or laundry sheets. These products may also be flammable and should be handled with care. The user acknowledges responsibility to learn and know the relevant flash points and exercise appropriate caution.
- Use caution when using Sun’s Eye, Inc. concentrated aromas or essential oils in any incense, candle or candle making. The user acknowledges responsibility to learn and know the relevant flash points and exercise appropriate caution.
- Exercise appropriate caution when using Sun’s Eye, Inc. products such as Ancient Elements stick incense, or Traditional Rites loose leaf herb incense, or any Sun’s Eye, Inc. products that involve the use of charcoal, a candle, or are intended to be lit or already on fire.
- Do not use Sun’s Eye, Inc. concentrated aromas or essential oils inside carpet cleaners or steam machines or any device where the product comes into direct contact with heating elements.
If you have any concerns or questions about the flammability or combustibility of Sun’s Eye, Inc. concentrated aromas, essential oils, or any other product, please contact us for more information.
You agree to these stated Terms & Conditions when you make a purchase by checking the box that provides “I accept the Terms and conditions” prior to your purchase.
Sun’s Eye, Inc.
P.O. Box 39
Geneva, FL 32732
1-800-Suns Eye (1-800-786-7393); 407-519-4904
9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday, E.S.T.